Kauai Destination Wedding
A wedding planner is a professional who assists with the design, planning and management of a client’s wedding. Weddings are significant events in people’s lives and as such, couples are often willing to spend considerable amount of money to ensure that their weddings are well-organized.
“I’m a wedding professional myself, and I’ve seen first hand how many things can and do go wrong at weddings. The primary reason for this is poor organization and planning, or if a bride and groom think they can handle everything themselves on their wedding day. This is where Latasha Baldwin shines. I recently had the privilege of reading her Bridal Manual, and I must say, it’s one of the most organized and complete texts I’ve seen on the subject. Nothing is missed. It’s a perfect reflection of how she runs the show, as well as the name of her business, Little Details. Your wedding is one of the most beautiful, special days of life, and you want to make sure all the details are covered so you can enjoy your wedding day. Pure and simple, Latasha has you covered. You don’t need to worry about anything, because it’s all been thought through and taken care of before hand. That’s why I highly recommend Latasha Baldwin to my clients and friends. She’s the very best”
Little Details as its name suggests focuses on the details to make each home or office design and event successful. We diligently listen to our customers to ensure their vision for their event becomes a reality. Little Details strives for excellence in an effort to exceed clients’ expectations.
- Planning Pod: Planning software to manage budgets & payments, calendars & appointments, checklist, contracts, emails, layout, to-do’s and much more.
- Zoom: Virtual Communication
Virtual Consultation $75.00 per hour
A virtual consultation is an opportunity for you to ask wedding planning questions. The consultation will provide you with detailed responses and an overall planning strategy. You can either elect to continue the rest of your planning yourself or hire Little Details, LLC. If you elect to hire Little Details, LLC after the consultation, we will deduct this charge from your overall package.
*Does not include physical site visits or assistance the day of wedding
- Wedding planning guidance (includes initial planning meeting)
- Event checklist
- Event detailed itinerary created and submitted to all vendors
- Access to online planning portal
- Unlimited email correspondence
- Venue and Vendor recommendation and coordination (does not include venue physical site visits)
Personalized Wedding Planning
Packages begin at $2,500.00
- Little Details, LLC will provide an onsite design consultation.
- Little Details, LLC will recommend cleaning and de-cluttering tips for the home prior to the redesign. Little Details, LLC will provide a cleaning company recommendation if needed.
- Little Details, LLC will implement the redesign of the space with the client’s existing furniture.
- Little Details, LLC will add additional decor pieces and or furniture to enhance the overall redesign.
- There will be an additional rental charge that is contingent on the pieces the client elects to add to the design.
- This package includes the first month of rental charges. There is a 2-month minimum rental fee required.
More Little Details
+ $275 each
*Clients may elect to add any of the additional planning services
- Concept and/or theme consultation
- Monthly check-ins
- Coordinate transportation and hotel accommodations
- Wedding favor or welcome bag coordination
- Out of town guest welcome gift coordination
- Budget management
-  One hour check-ins via phone calls and/or video conference [in person meetings available on Maui only]
- Contract negotiation
- Rehearsal dinner coordination
- Excursion coordination (Price TBD)
- Travel to neighbor islands to provide coordination services (Price TBD)
“LaTasha did a wonderful job planning our wedding. We live in Colorado and got married on Kauai, and the communication was seamless among us, LaTasha, and the vendors. LaTasha was completely committed to making our wedding fit our style, and it turned out beautiful.”
I love getting to know my clients to learn what is most important to them. Let’s partner to plan your special day!