Decorating a home or office for the holidays always puts people in a better mood. Creating the right atmosphere means having the right decorations for your space. Holiday decorations create positive lasting memories of your home or business.
- Holiday décor anchors your home or office.
- Holiday décor gives your home or office a clear identity.
- Holiday décor promotes intimacy with family and friends.
“Thanks LaTasha. You did a fantastic job!! The Villa looks terrible without your attention to details.”Little Details as it’s name suggests focuses on the details that make each holiday design unique. We diligently listen to our customers to ensure their vision for their home or office becomes a reality. Little Details strives for excellence in an effort to exceed clients’ expectations.
Our creative process includes the following steps:
- The first step is the chat. The purpose of the chat is to meet with the client to determine their overall objective for the event, the budget, the home, and timeline.
- The second step is the consultation and proposal.
- The third step is the approval of the proposal and down payment.
- The fourth step is establishing a clear strategic plan for the design install.
- The fifth step is the installation.
- Design Files: Planning software to manage the mood board, room diagram, decor, budgets, payments and much more.
- Zoom: Virtual Communication
All holiday pricing is custom per the client’s needs and budget.
“LaTasha is all about the details and really takes time to make sure everything is organized and precise for the client. She cares for not only the client, but for everyone involved, including vendors. She is intentional with her words and actions, clear in her vision and upfront with her expectations. Not only that, but she is experienced and kind. I would recommend LaTasha as a designer and know she will make your event amazing!”