South Kihei, Hawaii – Staged Kitchen
What is Home staging?
Home staging is the preparation of a private residence for sale in the real estate marketplace. The goal of staging is to make a home appealing to the highest number of potential buyers, thereby selling a property more swiftly and for more money. Staging techniques focus on improving a property’s appeal by insuring it is a welcoming, attractive product that any buyer can see himself/herself living in and, thus, desire to purchase. When you’re planning to sell your home, plenty of questions come to your mind. Like should I hire a professional home stager to help sell my home? Unless your home is magazine cover ready, the answer is most likely, yes.
- 53% of sellers’ agents say that staging a home decreases the amount of time it spends on the market.
- 44% of buyer’s agents say that staging a home increases the dollar value offered.
“If you look up the word impeccability in the dictionary, you will find LaTasha Baldwin’s name. Her work ethic, professionalism, integrity, knowledge, and kindness is off the charts. She is absolutely THE BEST!”
Little Details as its’ name suggests focuses on the details to make each and every home or office design. We diligently listen to our customers to ensure their vision for their event becomes a reality. Little Details strives for excellence in an effort to exceed clients’ expectations.
Our creative process includes the following steps:
The first step is the Design Consultation. The purpose of the consultation is to meet with the client to determine their overall objective for home staging or design, identifying the timeline and walkthrough of the home.
The second step is the Design Consultation write-up. The client will receive the detailed proposal within 48 hours of the consultation. The proposal includes tiered options with a good, better and best package scenario.
The third step is the approval process. The client will receive a detailed quote listing the scope of the work to approve.
The forth step is the install upon the mutually agreed date.
- Designfiles: Planning software to manage budgets & payments, calendars & appointments, checklist, contracts, emails, layout, to-do’s and much more.
- Zoom: Virtual Communication
Design Consultation Only $300.00:
- Little Details, LLC will provide an onsite design consultation.
- Little Details, LLC will provide a detailed proposal that includes a diagram within 48 hours of the consultation. The proposal will include a custom recommendation and the tiered staging packages below.
Staging Industry rental price structure:
- Without furniture [soft goods only]: $150 – $350 per room
- With furniture: $500 – $750 per room
- The price range depends on higher-end furnishings
- Little Details, LLC will implement the redesign of the space with the client’s existing furniture.
“Little Details lives up to the name. LaTasha is a rock star! She is responsive, and takes care of all the planning and execution details. We highly recommend Little Details.”
I love getting to know my clients to learn what is most important to them. I want to design and stage their home, highlighting the best features of the home in a unique and practical way. Let’s partner to stage your home to SELL!