Solar Farm Hawaiian Blessing
Fact: Did you know you can estimate your planning time by multiplying the days of your event by 30.
“I have worked with LaTasha on a Denver Public Schools annual event for the past three years. Working as a co-coordinator with LaTasha has made my work so much easier. I appreciate LaTasha’s organizational skills, her attention to detail in addition to her on-going conversations that we continue to have throughout the year. Although we are separated by a few time zones, that has never made for a lack of communication on LaTasha’s end. I hope to continue the work for Denver Public Schools with LaTasha as our event coordinator.”
Little Details as its name suggests focuses on the details to make each home or office design and event successful. We diligently listen to our customers to ensure their vision for their event becomes a reality. Little Details strives for excellence in an effort to exceed clients’ expectations.
Our creative process includes the following steps:
- The first step is the Corporate Consultation. The purpose of the consultation is to meet with the client to determine their overall objective for the event, the budget, the home, and timeline.
- The second step is the Design Consultation write-up. The client will receive a detailed proposal within 48 hours of the consultation.
- The third step is the submission of the Corporate Consultation.
- Upon approval of the proposal and down payment, the fourth step will begin. The purpose of the fourth step is to establish a clear strategic plan for the event implementation.
- The fifth step is the implementation of the plan.
- Planning Pod: Planning software to manage budgets & payments, calendars & appointments, checklist, contracts, emails, layout, to-do’s and much more.
- Zoom: Virtual Communication
All corporate pricing is custom per the client’s needs.
“LaTasha is all about the details and really takes time to make sure everything is organized and precise for the client. She cares for not only the client, but for everyone involved, including vendors. She is intentional with her words and actions, clear in her vision and upfront with her expectations. Not only that, but she is experienced and kind. I would recommend LaTasha as a coordinator and know she will make your event amazing!”
I love getting to know my clients to learn what is most important to them. Let’s partner for your next event!